Dance of the Willow
Rank and ReasoningEdit
This jutsu requires a small amount of chakra
Jutsu Hand SealsEdit
To perform this dance, the user grows several long bone blades from their body for use as weapons. There isn't any set form for the Willow Dance. Just like a willow that is shaken by the wind, the opponents attacks are simply parried and countered. Uncharacteristic of a willow, the hardened bones puncture and damage the opponents body. Though they primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of their hands, they also uses several secondary bones grown from their elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. the user can also extend their bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust their own movement.
- This jutsu is a Clan Jutsu
- This jutsu is not a Nature Release
- This jutsu is open for wielders of the 'Dead Bone Pulse' ability.
- This jutsu would cost you about 4% of your chakra
- Enough skill and the necessary Kekkei Genkai
- The user sends shakra to their bones, forming extended sharp bones from the Knees, shoulders, elbows, and palms.
- The user creates bones to attack and counter with.
- The user can spin, flip, chase, and evade as they please, assuming they're fast enough.
- Makes it easier to parrie and counter moves without the added weight of so many bones.
- If the user is hit, they will be prevented from finishing the attack.